1/1 Photo of Old-Fashioned Apple Pie ( Splenda )
1 hr 20 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
This recipe comes from Splenda. We thought it was quite good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Place one crust into a 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Place sliced apples into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- 4Combine Splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a small bowl.
- 5Sprinkle mixture over apples and toss.
- 6Spoon apple mixture into piecrust.
- 7Place the second crust over the filling. Seal edges, trim and flute. Make small openings in the top crust.
- 8Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top crust is golden. Serve warm or chilled.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Apple Pie ( Splenda )
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: