Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tried and true. A family favorite for as long as I can remember.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 8 apples
- 14 tablespoons butter (soft)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups flour (have used whole wheat and it turns out fine)
- Peel and slice apples. Mix with white sugar.
- Add to 9x13 baking dish. I use a glass dish for a prettier presentation.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and flour together until crumbly. Cover the apples and bake on 350 for 35 minutes.
- You can top with ice-cream, whipped cream or nothing at all.