Chef #309493's Note:
These are cookies that my kids loved when they were young and now their kids love them too! Tip - use only butter not margarine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, butter, almonds and water in mixing bowl.
- 2Mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- 3Add flour slowly and mix at medium speed for 30 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed together.
- 4Do not overbeat.
- 5Drop on ungreased cookie sheet by half teaspoon.
- 6Cookies will spread out during baking so space at least two inches apart.
- 7Bake at 300 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
- 8Cookies will be light brown in color.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Almond Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (593 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g