Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are cookies that my kids loved when they were young and now their kids love them too! Tip - use only butter not margarine.
- Combine sugar, butter, almonds and water in mixing bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- Add flour slowly and mix at medium speed for 30 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Do not overbeat.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet by half teaspoon.
- Cookies will spread out during baking so space at least two inches apart.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
- Cookies will be light brown in color.