Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are cookies that my kids loved when they were young and now their kids love them too! Tip - use only butter not margarine.
- Combine sugar, butter, almonds and water in mixing bowl.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute.
- Add flour slowly and mix at medium speed for 30 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Do not overbeat.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet by half teaspoon.
- Cookies will spread out during baking so space at least two inches apart.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
- Cookies will be light brown in color.