1/2 Photos of Old-Fashion Strawberry-Orange Soda
Happy Harry #2's Note:
Can play with the amount of strawberries and juice to get the flavor you like best. This recipe comes from "Vegetarian Times"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put berries in blender and process; strain for smooth puree.*.
- 2Make simple syrup: combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Heat over low heat, and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, and cook 3-5 minutes. Cool.
- 3Add 1/2 cup of syrup. Stir in juices; add soda to taste.
- 4Rest of syrup can stay in refrigerator, in very clean glass jar, for two weeks. Can be used as you would other sweeteners.
- 5* using 2 cups diced strawberries would be a good starting point.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashion Strawberry-Orange Soda
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g