Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can play with the amount of strawberries and juice to get the flavor you like best. This recipe comes from "Vegetarian Times"
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups orange juice, fresh
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 4 cups club soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- Put berries in blender and process; strain for smooth puree.*.
- Make simple syrup: combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Heat over low heat, and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low, and cook 3-5 minutes. Cool.
- Add 1/2 cup of syrup. Stir in juices; add soda to taste.
- Rest of syrup can stay in refrigerator, in very clean glass jar, for two weeks. Can be used as you would other sweeteners.
- * using 2 cups diced strawberries would be a good starting point.
I just drank this all down, it was so good! Thank you! I'm so glad I picked this for the beverage swap!