Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Got this from THE OREGONIAN - FOOD DAY. Suppose to be from CLUB 21 in NY.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup mustard
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- In oil, slowly cook minced onion til soft, don't let onion get color.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk mayo, and remaining ingredients til well- combined.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.