It is an old fashion recipe, and takes a little time but, is absolutely worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First beat 3 egg whites until stiff.
- 2Prepare the surface to roll out the candy. Cover the surface with wax paper and spread a thick layer of powdered sugar.
- 3Next mix all ingredients except vanilla in a large pot and boil. Stirring continously, until ball forms. (Like when making fudge or candies) the ball should be hard and have a soft crack. Add vanilla.
- 4Slowly pour the mixture over the egg whites while mixing with a blender the whole time. Continue to mix until the candy has cooled and resembles the texture of marshmallow cream.
- 5Pour onto powdered sugar and roll thin.
- 6Spread a thin layer of peanut butter.
- 7Roll up and cut. ( cut the pieces using a piece of thread to keep it's form and layers).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Peanut Butter Roll
Serving Size: 1 (876 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2434.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 618.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 541.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g