Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy peach cobbler recipe. Tastes like you spent hours making it.
- 1 (20 ounce) cansliced peaches (with heavy syrup)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (11 ounce) boxof pillsbury pie crust mix, follow the directions on box to make pie crust
- Mix the peaches and the other ingredients (except the pie crust mix) in a large pot and bring to a boil. After it comes to a boil, pour the mixture in a large casserole dish.
- Roll out the pie crust to fit dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook until golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Best served with vanilla ice cream.
This one is a keeper for sure!