Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Just like Grandma used to make
- 2 lbs ground chuck or 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water, from tomato soup can
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup water, from tomato paste can
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bay leaves
- brown onion and garlic in butter, remove then brown meat. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together and cook slowly for 2 hours.
- can be made in crockpot low setting 5 hours, spray with cooking spray to avoid burning.