1 hr 30 mins
Chef #217139 H Forst's Note:
This is like a meatloaf from the 1940's Great taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar in a small saucepan.
- 3over medium heat. Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often,.
- 4then remove it from the heat.
- 5In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat.
- 6Mix the sauce into the meat, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix again.
- 7Pack a loaf pan with the meat mixture, cover with foil, and bake for about.
- 830 minutes. Remove foil and drain fat. Cut the meatloaf, while in the pan,.
- 9into eight separate slices. Pour remaining sauce over the meatloaf. Return.
- 10to oven and cook for another 30 minutes, uncovered. Allow to cool slightly.
- 11before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 893.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 34.7 g