Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is such a simple and wonderful pie. You will think you died and went to heaven. I found this on another recipe site but I can't remember which one. Enjoy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla together.
- Add eggs, cornmeal, evaporated milk, and stir together well.
- Add vinegar.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 300 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Cut and top with whipped cream.