1/1 Photo of Old Fashion Butter Pound Cake
1 hr 30 mins
This is my wife's pound cake recipe and it is the best that I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- 3*IMPORTANT - ALLOW ALL INGREDIENTS TO REACH ROOM TEMPERATURE*.
- 4With mixer on low speed, cream the butter until soft; slowly add sugar while mixer is running.
- 5Once all the sugar has been added, beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- 6Slowly add eggs, one at a time, mixing each egg well into the creamed mixture.
- 7Add the flour and salt, mix until smooth.
- 8Add vanilla extract and milk; mix until smooth.
- 9Pour into the loaf pan.
- 10Bake for 75 to 90 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Butter Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4213.2
- Calories from Fat 1898
- Total Fat 210.9 g
- Saturated Fat 125.1 g
- Cholesterol 1420.1 mg
- Sodium 3154.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 527.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 335.2 g
- Protein 59.6 g