Parkers Mom's Note:
These are the best little Christmas candy ever. We have them every year.. As long as you boil the candy for 3 minutes exactly you can't go wrong. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix in one bowl; 6 cups of quick oats, coconut and peatnut butter; blend well.
- 2In a seperate bowl mix sugar and cocoa.
- 3Melt butter in a large pot.
- 4Add milk.
- 5Cook between med to med-high.
- 6Add sugar and cocoa mix and vanilla.
- 7STIR CONSISTANTLY.WITH A WISK.
- 8When it comes to a rolling boil, BOIL EXACTLY 3 MINUTES.
- 9Pour everything in pot over the Oatmeal, coconut and peanut butter mix.
- 10Drop spoonfulls onto wax paper immediatly.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Boiled Oatmeal Peanut Butter Candy
Serving Size: 1 (1588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g