Recipe by Parkers Mom
These are the best little Christmas candy ever. We have them every year.. As long as you boil the candy for 3 minutes exactly you can't go wrong. Hope you enjoy.
- 6 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in one bowl; 6 cups of quick oats, coconut and peatnut butter; blend well.
- In a seperate bowl mix sugar and cocoa.
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add milk.
- Cook between med to med-high.
- Add sugar and cocoa mix and vanilla.
- STIR CONSISTANTLY.WITH A WISK.
- When it comes to a rolling boil, BOIL EXACTLY 3 MINUTES.
- Pour everything in pot over the Oatmeal, coconut and peanut butter mix.
- Drop spoonfulls onto wax paper immediatly.