Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I family turned their noses up at these cookies UNTIL they tried them. Then they fought over them.
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups wheat montana natural white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups wheat montana seven-grain cereal
- Combine eggs,raisins,vanilla,and let stand about one hour covered.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add flour,salt,cinnamon,and soda to sugar mixture and mix well.
- Blend in egg-raisin mixture,and 7-Grain Cereal.
- Dough should be stiff.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
I've made these cookies a couple of times, and just love them! Good and grainy, and a little healthier....Thanks!