Second Prize: Peanut Butter Recipe Contest Winner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt; set aside.
- 4In a saucepan, bring the oil, margarine, peanut butter, and 1 cup of water almost to a boil (do not boil). Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Add the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Mix well.
- 6Pour the batter into a greased and floured 15x11x1-inch pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 8Combine the evaporated milk, sugar, and margarine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- 9Remove from the heat and add the peanut butter and marshmallows, stirring until melted. Stir in the vanilla.
- 10Pour the icing over the warm cake and spread to cover.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Farmer's Almanac Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 194.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g