- 3 lbs salmon, skin on
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons dill, minced (or favorite herb)
- 1 lemon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Melt butter, add dill. Place fish aluminum pan. Pour over fish. Cut lemon into 6 wedges. Put 3 on salmon and set others aside. Grill skin side down for 22-25 minutes.
- Test by inserting fork into the thickest part of the fillet. If the fillet flakes wehn turning the fork, it is done.
- Squeeze rest of lemon over fillet and serve.
- Can bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 22-25 minute.