Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the real thing an old world recipe.Cider & grape juices blended with spices & brandy. It makes a lot, great for a get together. If course you can 1/2 or even 1/4 the recipe.
- Mix the cider, juices, lemons, and oranges in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Tie ginger and spices in a cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 15 minute
- Remove spice bag.
- Stir in brandy.
- Serve warm in chafing dish or heat-proof punch bowl.
- Serves 36 (1/2 cup each).