Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I LOVE these burgers. Such a creative and unique blend of flavors. The caraway seed is the most prominent flavor. I served on rye bread with a slice of Munster cheese. Excellent burger!! Thanks Dancer^
- 1 lb chicken, ground
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons beer
- 1⁄4 cup dry rye breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup muenster cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Barbecue with the lid up, over medium heat for 7-9 minutes per side or until pink colour disappears.
- Serve on dark rye or pumpernickel bread or bagels.
- Top with sauerkraut and more Muenster cheese.