I found this recipe in Hometown Cooking by Better Homes and Gardens magazine June 2002 issue.
Make and share this Old City BBQ Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the shrimp in the baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the shrimp.
- Toss to coat the shrimp and lay in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spoon the shrimp into a serving dish.
- Pour the cooking liquid over the shrimp and serve immediately.