Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in Hometown Cooking by Better Homes and Gardens magazine June 2002 issue.
Make and share this Old City BBQ Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, in shells fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the shrimp in the baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the shrimp.
- Toss to coat the shrimp and lay in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spoon the shrimp into a serving dish.
- Pour the cooking liquid over the shrimp and serve immediately.
My family loves this recipe. I quadruple the sauce because we like it so much. It is absolutely wonderful. We serve this shrimp with mashed potatoes and use french bread for dipping. We eat this at least once every two weeks. I make this just as the recipe calls. Very tasty!
Delicious and easy to cook. thanks
This was great and super, super simple! I doubled the sauce recipe after reading reviews below and bought a small baguette to dip with it. It wasn't quite enough for the bread so next time I think I'll quadruple the sauce and pour it over white rice or pasta.