1/2 Photos of Old City BBQ Shrimp
I found this recipe in Hometown Cooking by Better Homes and Gardens magazine June 2002 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp, leaving the tails intact.
- 3Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Place the shrimp in the baking dish and set aside.
- 5In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients.
- 6Pour the mixture over the shrimp.
- 7Toss to coat the shrimp and lay in a single layer.
- 8Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 9Spoon the shrimp into a serving dish.
- 10Pour the cooking liquid over the shrimp and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old City BBQ Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 720.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning