Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great way to use up zucchini
Make and share this Old Bay Zucchini Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon full fat Greek yogurt
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Sprinkle the zucchini with the salt and toss to combine. Transfer to a colander and allow to drain for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400. Squeeze out any excess moisture and transfer the zucchini to a large mixing bowl. Add the bread crumbs and toss to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning, mustard, and parsley. Pour the wet mixture over the zucchini and bread crumbs. Season with black pepper. Toss to combine until the wet mixture is completely incorporated into the zucchini and bread crumbs. Shape the mixture into 8 cakes and set aside.
- Place cakes onto baking sheet. Bake on each side for 10 minutes.