Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from McCormick. It is such a flavorful recipe that everyone loves and is a perfect party spread. I have added a couple of things to the original recipe. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chopped shrimp
- assorted crackers or vegetables
- Cream together cream cheese and cocktail sauce in a medium bowl until smooth. Add mayonnaise, onion, Old Bay Seasoning, celery and dill.
- Drain and rinse shrimp. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill (I make it the night before or in the morning so that the flavors blend).