Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Mmmm..potatoes! These are baked in the oven with some Old Bay and they're a change of pace. Serve with steaks, burgers, whatever. YUM!
- 2 lbs baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potato wedges with oil, seasoning, and salt; toss to coat well.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake without turning until tender and browned, about 40-45 minutes.