Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Mmmm..potatoes! These are baked in the oven with some Old Bay and they're a change of pace. Serve with steaks, burgers, whatever. YUM!
- 2 lbs baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potato wedges with oil, seasoning, and salt; toss to coat well.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake without turning until tender and browned, about 40-45 minutes.
These were tasty. I'd never had Old Bay seasoning on anything before and I don't know that it will be my go to seasoning in the future, but it did make a nice change.
I did regretfully cut back on the Old Bay myself. I like my food spicy and should have stuck to the recipe. My bf thought they were perfect, as he has a lower heat tolerance than I. Next time no cutting back on the Old Bay.
We don't have Old Bay here in Oz but I was given some in a swap so made these fries, very nice flavour but whoa..spicy, would cut down the old bay by a little next time. Cheers!