1/3 Photos of Old Bay Spicy Shrimp Scampi
This recipe originally came from McCormick. The dried herb McCormick's version is pratically perfect but recently, I tried substituting fresh herbs for the dried version and it was amazing. My children don't like shrimp, but they love the pasta tossed in the sauce from this dish. I've substituted chicken for the shrimp also which they love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Old Bay seasoning with spices, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- 2Add shrimp; turn to coat throughly. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 3Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Cook and stir shrimp mixture 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- 5Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Bay Spicy Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning