Recipe by Nif
A recipe from Old Bay - This salad - creamy in texture with crunchy bits of celery and plump shrimp - is very tasty! It can be served up on crackers, in a croissant or rolled in lettuce bowls. Tomato-lovers, try it stuffed in a fresh tomato. Think quick lunch or light supper. Enjoy!
- 78.07 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml celery, chopped
- 7.39 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- your favorite lettuce (optional)
- croissants (optional) or sandwich roll (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook shrimp: In a medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil. Add unpeeled shrimp. Cover. Cook about 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Drain. Cool shrimp. Remove shells and devein.
- In a large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients. Add shrimp. Toss to coat, then cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Stir before serving on a bed of lettuce or in a croissant/sandwich roll.