Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great baked dip! It was brought by a friend to a Superbowl party this year. It can also be made with crab.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Let cream cheese soften.
- Chop shrimp.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and shrimp.
- Add Old Bay to taste; more or less than the above amount.
- Spread mixture in square baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
this was a nice creamy hot dip we served with tiny pita chips also warmed up. Everyone enjoyed this recipe.