Every year in May we have a big Shrimp Boil. I got this recipe from Old Bay and we love it. Roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- In an 8-quart stock pot, bring Old Bay, salt, water and beer to a boil.
- Add potatoes and onions; cook over high heat for 8 minutes.
- Add smoked sausage; continue to cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Add corn to pot; continue to boil for 7 minutes.
- Add shrimp in shells, cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain cookin liquid; pour contents of pot into several large bowl or shallow pails.
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay.