1/2 Photos of Old Bay Shrimp Boil
Every year in May we have a big Shrimp Boil. I got this recipe from Old Bay and we love it. Roll up your sleeves and dig in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an 8-quart stock pot, bring Old Bay, salt, water and beer to a boil.
- 2Add potatoes and onions; cook over high heat for 8 minutes.
- 3Add smoked sausage; continue to cook on high for 5 minutes.
- 4Add corn to pot; continue to boil for 7 minutes.
- 5Add shrimp in shells, cook for 4 minutes.
- 6Drain cookin liquid; pour contents of pot into several large bowl or shallow pails.
- 7Sprinkle with additional Old Bay.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Bay Shrimp Boil
Serving Size: 1 (1239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.4
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 355.8 mg
- Sodium 4033.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 53.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning