Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Great for nibbling or for gifts!
Top Review by KPD
great munchies! i did make a few changes: i used an assortment of different nuts, i used more garlic powder and hot sauce than recommended plus i added lots of black pepper and a bit of cayenne. i was nervous that it would be too salty with all the old bay, but if anything i think i'll add a bit next time. i thought the flavors were great, but it just needed a bit more salt for us. thanks for the fun keeper!! will be making again for super bowl!!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together melted butter, Old Bay Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot sauce; add pecans, tossing to coat. Place nuts in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake seasoned nuts at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool. Store in an airtight container.