Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful change from the usual store-bought dips.
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- In a medium bowl or blender, combine ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables and potato chips.
This is a nice summery party dip. I served it with a veggie tray and chips, everyone liked it a lot. We live in New England so the Old Bay was not a familar taste, yet it was enjoyed by all. I also used low cal mayo and lite sour cream and both worked fine in this dip. Thanks for the great idea, so different from the tired onion dip everywhere!