Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This would be a good side dish with any main meal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 12 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°F
- In a medium pan, melt the butter and saute onions, Old Bay and salt over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add milk and stir in eggs.
- Pour mixture into pie shell, top with parsley and bacon.
- Bake for 50 minutes till done.