Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The basic reciepe came from an older can of Old Bay Seasoning. I added the sweet potatoes and prunes.
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 2⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 lbs fryer chickens, cut up or 3 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 12 pitted prunes
- Combine egg& ¼ c milk in bowl.
- In 2nd bowl mix flour, Old Bay& crumbs.
- Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture, then into crumbs.
- Brown chicken in hot oil, turn and add rest of the milk, cover tightly and simmer 35 mins, uncover and cook til tender.
- Peel and slice potatoes 2 thick and add to chicken for the last 20 mins, add prunes for the last 5 minutes.