Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my husband's favorite chicken dish. It is tasty and very easy. I usually serve it with fresh green beans and red potatoes.
- Thaw chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle both sides liberally with Old Bay.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken on plate and wrap each piece with slice of bacon.
- Place bacon wrapped chicken in baking dish, cover with foil and
- bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from baking dish to serve.
This deserves 5 stars for a couple of reasons! It is quick and easy, and it is delicious. I followed the recipe exactly except after cooking for an hour, I turned the oven to broil to crisp up the bacon. Loved it....thanks for sharing! Made for Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.
Think this is an excellant thigh recipe and I don't even care for chicken thighs! I removed the foil the approx. last 10 min. or so and turned the oven to broil to crisp the bacon a bit. Must watch carefully. Served with green beans and new potatoes, sliced tomato, and green onions fresh from the garden, yum!
This was really good -- a new take on a family favorite (chicken thighs). I used bone-in thighs this time but will probably opt for boneless next time just so that you can cut straight through the meat and easily get a nice bite of bacon and chicken without working around the bone.