Recipe by Gayle Parks
This is my husband's favorite chicken dish. It is tasty and very easy. I usually serve it with fresh green beans and red potatoes.
Top Review by breezermom
This deserves 5 stars for a couple of reasons! It is quick and easy, and it is delicious. I followed the recipe exactly except after cooking for an hour, I turned the oven to broil to crisp up the bacon. Loved it....thanks for sharing! Made for Chef Alphabet Soup tag game.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle both sides liberally with Old Bay.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken on both sides.
- Place chicken on plate and wrap each piece with slice of bacon.
- Place bacon wrapped chicken in baking dish, cover with foil and
- bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from baking dish to serve.