Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Old Bay is good for so many things. It especially jazzes up Blood Marys.
- 1 quart chilled V8 vegetable juice
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 cup chilled vodka (peppered vodka is especially good!)
- fresh lime juice, for glass rims
- additional Old Bay Seasoning
- Dip rim of cocktail glass in lime juice and then in Old Bay seasoning. Set aside.
- Mix V-8, lime juice, worcestershire sauce, tabasco, horseradish, and seasonings together in large pitcher. Stir in chilled vodka.
- Add ice to rimmed glasses and pour blood Mary mix over. Garnish with lime slices, olives, and/or celery sticks.
I made this last weekend for my DH. I didn't taste it, but he really enjoyed it.