Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just goes to show ya, potatoes are awesome, even as candy!
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup whole pecans
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes, butter, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in sugar, then coconut.
- Knead until completely mixed.
- Shape into one-inch balls and press a pecan into the center of each.
- Wrap in foil and store in airtight container.