My mother brought this recipe with her from Russia.. It survived through all the time we lived in Germany.. and all the time we've lived in the U.S. Meaning: it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites.
- 2Slowly add sugar, milk, flour and egg yolks, stirring constantly.
- 3Add either pie filling or sliced apples, if desired.
- 4Heat pan over stove.
- 5Add oil or cooking spray (better results with oil).
- 6Drop about one teaspoon of batter into hot pan. You can fit as many pancakes into the pan as the pan is big.
- 7Pancakes should be thick and not very large.
- 8About 2 - 3 inches in diameter.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oladiki (Russian Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 385.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g