Recipe by lazyme
I made this a long time ago but my notes say that we enjoyed it. I added some caraway seeds to add a little more flavor. An easy crockpot meal.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs kielbasa
- 1 medium onion, wedges
- 20 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 medium apples, wedges
- 6 medium potatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut sausages into individual serving pieces.
- In a skillet, brown sausages.
- In crock pot, place onion, sauerkraut, apples and potatoes.
- Top with sausage.
- Pour apple juice over sausage.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook 6 hours on LOW, until potatoes are tender.