Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe evolved from my family's love of german food. It's easy and delicious!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (1 lb) packagebeer bratwurst (uncooked)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook Simply Potatoes according to package directions. Set aside.
- Remove casing from beer bratwurst, cook in skillet, breaking up in small pieces as it cooks. Remove bratwurst from skillet onto a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, blend honey dijon mustard into sauerkraut.
- Evenly layer potatoes, then bratwurst, then sauerkraut in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and browned.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving.