Oktoberfest Meat Patties With Mushroom Gravy
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, ground pork, caraway seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- Place the bread crumbs in a shallow dish and coat the patties evenly.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the patties for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Remove to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Place the gravy and mushrooms in the skillet and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to soften.
- Spoon over the patties and serve immediately.