Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found the recipe on the Johnsonville website. I have not tried it yet, but plan on doing so this weekend for sure.
- 1 johnsonville fresh original bratwurst
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 1 hoagie roll, split
- 1 ounce smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 dill pickle, sliced
- Grill or cook the brats according to package directions.
- Spread horseradish sauce on inside of bun.
- Cut Brats in half lengthwise and place on bun. Arrange the remaining ingredients onto bratwurst.
- Serve with chips, french fries or coleslaw.
Wow! Made as directed after cooking the brats in beer and grilling - didn't skip an ingredient! This is going to be served at our next football or NASCAR party!