Prep 30 mins
Cook 1440 hrs
We love these for the holidays. just put them in a pickle tray and watch how fast they go.
Make and share this Okra Nibble Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs fresh tender okra pods
- 5 hot red peppers
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 quart distilled vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons pickling salt
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Wash okra and pack into clean jars with screw tops.
- Into each jar put 1 hot pepper and 1 clove garlic.
- Bring remaining ingredients to a boil and pour over the okra, filling the jars to overflowing.
- Seal while hot and let age for 2 months before using.