Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe from the package of okonomi sauce. You can change the meat, seafood and vegetable ingredients to suit your taste. I added some shredded carrots and chopped onions when I made this the first time. Some recipes asked for corn and green onions as well.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml water
- 4 eggs
- 113.39 g cooked chicken or 113.39 g beef, cut into strips
- 10 large cabbage leaves, chopped
- 113.39 g cooked cut up shrimp (or seafood, cut into bite size)
- 22.18 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml okonomi sauce
- 118.29 ml bonito flakes, half cup depending on your preference
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise, depends on your preference
- Mix flour with water.
- Stir in eggs, meat and veggies.
- Heat oil on a griddle or large skillet.
- Pour enough batter to make a single serving griddle cake (about 6 inch across and 1/2 inch thick).
- Cook both sides until golden brown over medium heat. (around 5 minutes).
- Transfer to serving plate and top with bonito flakes, mayonnaise, and okonomi sauce.