Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy Japanese pancake recipe
Make and share this Okonomiyaki ( Japanese Pancakes) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 stick dashi powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon shoyu (japanese soy sauce)
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, cut into strips
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch
- 2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger
- japanese mayonnaise
- okonomiyaki sauce
- bonito flakes
- dissolve dashi powder into the water.
- add to the flour.
- add shoyu, egg, salt & mix.
- combine all filling ingredients.
- add to the batter.
- heat pan, cook like pancakes.