Japanese-styled vegetable pancake. Ingredients like bacons, onion, crabstick can be substitute with other seafood and quatities are up to personal liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dashi powder (dissolved in 125ml of water)
- 170 g okonomiyaki flour
- 450 g cabbage (shredded)
- 2 onions (shredded)
- 150 -200 g bacon (cut)
- 80 -100 g imitation crabmeat
- 50 g fresh shiitake mushrooms (shredded)
- 1combine eggs and dashi mixture in a small bowl. stir in flour and mix well til smooth.
- 2add in shredded cabbage, mushroom, onions, bacon and crabstick to the pancake batter and mix well.
- 3heat a frying pan over medium heat. pour a bit of oil, heat and add in the pancake batter to fry.
- 4fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown then flip the pancake over and fry for a few minutes.
- 5repeat step 3 and 4 until the batter has finished.
- 6remove the pancake, add in the toppings and serve hot.
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Okonomiyaki
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 192.8 mg
- Sodium 458.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: