Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was looking for different ways to fix cucumbers as I have a lot coming on in the garden. I found this on www,justvegetablerecipes.com.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs (Italian bread crumbs works great)
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Dip cucumber slices in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs.
- Heat a large skillet over mediun-high heat, add oil: Fry cucumbers slices until browned, turning once.
- Drain well on paper towels, Serve hot.
What a nice easy recipe. I have only ever eaten cucumbers cold so this was a nice change. There is only the two of us so I halved the recipe. Thanks Barb.