Recipe by Dine & Dish
Living in Kansas City, we have a wide range of BBQ joints to choose from, but our favorite has always been Oklahoma Joe's in the heart of KC! This is a mixture of flavors - sweet, peppery and spicy. You'll love it!
Top Review by Jen in Victoria, BC
A great rub. I used it on some pork ribs which I cooked in the crockpot on low for about 6 hours. I drained the liquid (there was a lot!), then added some bbq sauce and cooked for another hour on low. Delicious and so tender!
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper