Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oklahoma Joe's is the BEST Barbeque restaurant in Kansas City, in my opinion :) We love it there and love this rub!
- 1 (8 ounce) jar dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, stir or whisk together mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and vinegar until well combined.
- Use immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
This was very simple to make, it just seemed to be missing something taste wise.