Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really a KID PLEASER!!!
- 1 large Oreo cookies
- 1 small cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding or 2 (3 ounce) packagesvegetarian French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Crush half the Oreo cookies in bottom of pan.
- Mix margarine, sugar, cream cheese together.
- In separate bowl, mix pudding, vanilla and milk.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Mix both bowls together.
- Spread over cookies.
- Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.
This is very good I have the same recipe chef #1113547
Delicious stuff! I made this with chocolate pudding instead of vanilla and it turned out fabulous! Kids and adults ate this up!