Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From a typewritten card.
- 3⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups cider vinegar
- 6 cups sugar
- 6 ounces Certo
- green food coloring
- Place peppers and 1/4 c vinegar in blender and blend until thin and soupy. Pour into pot, add sugar and remaining vinegar.
- Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and skim.
- Add Certo and food coloring. Reheat and boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and fill scalded jars 1/2 in from top. Seal with scalded lids.
- Store overnight to set.