Recipe by snowridrchic
This is the easiest taco recipe ever my Grandma used to make them all of the time!
Top Review by bullwinkle
I normally don't mix my taco ingredients together but this made a nice easy taco filling. The refried beans makes a nice glue to keep the meat from falling out of the taco making it easier for children to eat.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a large pan.
- Add salsa and refried beans mix well.
- Simmer on low heat.
- In a small pan heat oil (just enough to fill the bottom of the pan).
- Fry tortillas until crispy and drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite toppings My hubby and I like sharp cheddar and sour cream.