Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Samoan raw fish dish, similar to Kokoda and ceviche. Use a firm white fish. If possible make your own coconut milk, but canned will do.
- Cut fish into small cubes about 1cm. Place the fish in a glass dish with 1/3 cup of the lime juice and 1/2 tsp salt. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours but best to leave overnight.
- Remove fish from dish and wash and drain well.
- Mix the coconut milk with the capsicum, chili, onion and remaining lime juice.
- Add well drained fish and season with salt and pepper.
- This dish should be eaten on the day as the coconut milk will spoil.