Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
The best banana bread I've ever eaten. Full of banana flavor & very not dry! They also make great banana muffins - reduce baking time to 20 min for muffins.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup peanut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Cream together eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix well.
- Stir in bananas, milk and pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured 11x7 bread pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.